S3 Testosterone Booster
Supplement FactsServing Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 90
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||**|
|Tribulus Fruit Extract (Tribulus terrestris)
(standardized to 45% steroidal saponins)
|Tongkat Ali Root Extract||125 mg||**|
|Boron (as boron citrate)||100 mg||**|
|Stinging Nettle Root Extract
|Velvet Bean Extract (Mucuna pruiens)||50 mg||**|
|Broccoli Power (whole plant)||50 mg||**|
|Black Pepper Fruit Extract
(standardized for 95% piperine) (Bioperine®)
|** Daily Value not established.|
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Cellulose (Vegetarian Capsules), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate.
ALLERGEN WARNING: This product was produced in a facility that also processes milk, egg, peanut, treenut, fish/ crustacean/shellfish oil and wheat products.
S³ Testosterone Booster
- $ 48.99
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 4
Gifted Nutrition S3 TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER®
Gifted Nutrition S3® testosterone booster is formulated with scientifically researched key ingredients to naturally optimize hormone levels, increase strength and support lean muscle. S3 requires no cycling on and off and works with your body to naturally increase testosterone levels in a normal healthy range. Size, Stamina, Strength... S3.†
- The zinc gluconate in Gifted Nutrition S3® is a highly absorbable and premium form of zinc which has been shows to help maintain optimal testosterone production within the normal healthy range.
- Tribulus Terrestris is a natural herbal ingredient from a vine plant with a long history of use. Tribulus terrestius, studies of this herbal extract suggest support of leutinizing hormone production & testosterone production, energy levels, recovery and strength.
- Eurycoma Longifolia is a hundred times more concentrated that the wild Southeast Asian botanical. Its used traditionally to promote enhanced energy levels, endurance and stamina, and to reduce occasional mental fatigue.*
- Brassica oleracea (broccoli) powder supplies diindolylmethane (DIM), a nitrogen-containing compound that continues to be the focus of emerging research. It is one of the many organic molecules in cruciferous vegetables being investigated by scientists because of its complex interactions in the body with downstream target proteins.
- Stinging Nettle Root Extract allows the body to better utilize testosterone. Along with Saw Palmetto, it has long been known for maintaining prostate health.