Evansville, Indiana's own Todd Duffee is a mixed martial artist in the UFC Heavyweight division. Duffee burst on to the mixed martial arts scene with a seven second knockout of Tim Hague at UFC 102. That win remains the fastest knockout in UFC Heavyweight division history. Standing 6'3" and weighing 250 lbs, Duffee is highly regarded as one of the strongest and most physically fit athletes in the UFC. His physique and training regiment has been highlighted in numerous articles and was featured on the cover of the July 2010 issue of Muscle & Fitness magazine. Duffee's commitment to strength and conditioning, diet and supplementation make him one of the most exciting athletes in mixed martial arts and an ideal ambassador for Gifted Nutrition.
- Career record, 8-2 (2-1 UFC)
- Tied fastest knockout in UFC history (0:07 seconds).
- 8 Career wins by KO or TKO
- Knockout of the Night (UFC 155)
- Win Philip De Fries TKO (punches)
- Win Neil Grove TKO (punches) Super Fight League 2
- Loss Alistair Overeem KO (punches) Dynamite!! 2010
- Loss Mike Russow KO (punch) UFC 114
- Win Tim Hague KO (punches) UFC 102
- Win Assuerio Silva TKO (punches)
- Win Josh Bennett KO (punches)
- Win Mark Honneger TKO (punches)
- Win Mike Walbright TKO (punches)
- Win Jonathan Spears TKO (punches)